Takedown Policy and Procedures
RateTake.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA request listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA.
Send all takedown notices to the following agent below. Please send by email for prompt attention to:
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing or by email (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– your address, telephone number, and email address
– a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification also must be given in writing or by email to our DMCA Agent.
Repeat Infringer Policy
RateTake.com takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, RateTake.com maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent.
RateTake.com reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.